We’re building an exciting new company that is looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry.
We are embarking on an exciting new chapter in the development of a Personal Electric Aircraft - we’ve pushed beyond the concept stage and are now moving into the development and certification of the production version.
You’ll be working to ensure that the Bristol office and workshop is running efficiently and that everyone has what they need to fulfill this audacious task.
You’ll be the friendly face of the company, welcoming visitors, contractors and suppliers. You’ll also work closely with other teams in the business, including Finance, HR and the engineering team to help keep Bristol running.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to gain exposure to lots of areas of a rapidly growing business - to grow with the team and take on more and more responsibility.
Your duties will be wide ranging and varied and will include:
- Day-to-day maintenance of the office - liaising with contractors and ensuring all certificates and documentation are up to date
- Supporting with office moves and seating plans - as and when required
- Assisting with IT support including reporting any faults and monitoring stock levels
- General Health & Safety (first aid, fire marshall etc.)
- Liaising with suppliers and placing orders for various items
- When appropriate, chasing suppliers for updates on progress and delivery dates
- Managing invoices and liaising with the Finance team
- Being responsible for the office credit card and keeping up with monthly expense reports
- Monitoring office budget and reducing costs where possible or necessary
- Organising stationery and consumables - including weekly online Sainsburys shops
- Booking travel and hotel rooms for the team as required
- Helping to arrange regular team socials
- Adhoc admin including arranging for couriers
- Liaising with recruiters to search for various roles (as required)
- Listing roles on our own site, and managing candidate responses
- Working with the team to book in telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Providing feedback to candidates and recruiters
Experience and qualifications:
You’ll be friendly, reliable and approachable but you also have:
- Previous experience within a facilities or office manager role
- The ability to show initiative and attention to detail
- A down to earth, friendly, confident, and enthusiastic approach
- A can do attitude and hands-on approach to fixing problems
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously to hit objectives and deadlines
- The desire to take on more and more responsibility
To apply for this role, submit your CV and a covering letter to us by clicking the below.